Provides interim financial leadership and management on of our client organizations.
Oversees the financial functions of service organization while working closely with leadership and subordinates to coordinate the efficient and effective delivery of service engagements. Specific responsibilies include:
Status & Reporting
- Daily, monthly, annual, and other periodic financial statements and reports. Ensures that external document submissions and filings are accurate and timely.
- Preparation and monitoring of the divisional, business line, and departmental budgets and business plans.
- Annual audit. Ensures that accounting records and reports are in compliance with GAAP and government regulations to include cooperation and oversight of external auditors.
- Completes reports and analyses of financial operations. Conducts or oversees cost analysis, ratio and trend analysis, and other comparative examinations as appropriate. Presents finding and recommendations to President, board of directors and other senior management
- Evaluates the established policies and procedures, and updates or modifies them as necessary. Is responsible for documentation and flowcharts of all department processes.
- Completes financial analyses of Bank cash flow, investment strategies, banking relationships, deposit management, etc. Develops and implements improvements as appropriate.
- Completes treasury functions and investment portfolio accounting.
- Ensures that the organizational structure is well maintain, documented and adequate for achieving the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Completes or oversees reconciliations and daily accounting functions.
Minimum of five (5) years of related experience in CFO leadership position for a service company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; CPA and/or Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, assessment and interpersonal skills
- Required to work on-site at the facility during assignment.
- Clearly demonstrable oral, written and overall communication skills.