Senior Finance & Accounting Consultant interested in helping our clients gain valuable insight into their business. This role will analyze client’s finances and deliver regular updates as to the health of the business. Additionally, this role will supervise client engagements to ensure proper internal controls over client assets, timely submission of accurate internal financial statements, assist with clients’ annual budget preparation, timely collection of receivables and payment of obligations, timely filing of accurate tax returns and other required external reporting documents, servicing client departments and finance needs, etc.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and financial statements
- Analyze and prepare financial dashboards and/or executive summaries highlighting key financial results noted in the financial statements
- Analyze client’s financial systems and processes looking for improvements
- Serve as the primary general financial advisor to the client with regular input from the Partner
- Provide tax, payroll and financial structure guidance
- 2+ years experience as a Controller or the equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting standards and issues.
- Current understanding of tax issues and laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.